March 23 - There is now one case of COVID-19 in Cochise County.
Here are additional measures we are taking:
- Crews will receive instructions via text/email
- Our office will be closed to in-person visits (the gate is locked). However, clients can still access and use our dropbox out front
- Clients are encouraged to communicate with their crew(s) via our office staff. If you have a question or concern, please communicate through the office and we will pass it on to the field workers
- When our crew(s) are on your property, they will not come to your door to talk about the service or follow up with the service. If the crew is on your property and you have a question or concern, we will stand at least 6 feet away.
- Our office staff will start transitioning to working virtually.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to keep our employees safe as well as you, our client.